Call our Pakenham, Cranbourne or Dandenong office to organise a convenient time to have the Interlock installed. Installation takes about an hour.
What to bring on day of installation:
- Victorian Alcohol Interlock Installation Certificate (customer to download from VicRoads website which will be available on Thursday 28th November 2019)
- Evidence of identity (100 points)
- Car Registration Papers (please note: The vehicle needs to be fully registered as we cannont install on a vehicle with permit or no registration)
- Licence Eligibility Order (LEO) – if applicable
- Valid Concession Card:
- Health Care Card
- Pension Concession Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Cards – TPI, EDA, War Widow or War Widower
The installation will take about an hour to install in most cars.
During the installation time, you will be shown a video on the product being installed into your car as well as expert training on the safe operation of the unit.
Using your Interlock
How to use your Draeger Interlock 7000
Adhere to the requirements of court orders and Vicroads programs thanks to the flawless interlock installations completed by the experts at Steve’s Car Alarms! As one of the best “car interlock installation companies near me” our family-owned business can supply and install effective and accurate alcohol interlocks in vehicles in Melbourne’s South East.
Discreet, easy to install, easy to use our alcohol interlock devices ensure that the driver of the vehicle has no alcohol in their system, keeping them alert and impairment-free when behind the wheel.
Able to be installed on the spot, all our customers need to do is provide the vehicle’s registration, the relevant court order, and their Drivers license.
At Steve’s Car Alarms we have made it our business to provide our customers with the best security systems in the industry today. Available at low costs we can supply and install a wide range of effective products including:
Make the right choice for a stress-free interlock installation service by trusting the professionals at Steve’s Car Alarms. To consult with a member of our team or to learn more about our standard lifetime warranty on all installations call the nearest interlock service centre to you on 03 9792 0810 (Dandenong), 03 5940 1112 (Pakenham), or 03 8787 5598 (Cranbourne).